How to Use Facebook for Business
Write a Memorable Tagline
Today you’re going to create a memorable Facebook tagline. A tagline will help brand your business and leave an indelible mark in the mind of your fans.
Just think of the most popular taglines from companies like:
- BMW: The ultimate driving machine
- BOSE: Better sound through research
- Bounty: The quicker picker-upper
- Capital One: What’s in your wallet?
- GLAD: Don’t get mad, Get GLAD
- M&M's: Melts in your mouth, not in your hands
- Nike: Just do it
Be sure you choose a tagline that you'll want to keep. Choose one that is easy to remember and will make people think of you when they hear your signature phrase.
What’s one thing you do better than anyone else and how can you share that quickly and succinctly?
There are a few places you should use your tagline on your Facebook page. One is in the short description box. Another is within your cover photo. Another could be within your logo/profile picture.
The most important thing to remember is that your tagline is clear, memorable and actionable.
Welcome to Day 2