B. Information We Collect
To order products or use some Services on the Site, you will need to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated. Once you register on the Site, you are no longer anonymous to Us. The information that We gather from you through the Site enables Us to provide, maintain and improve the Site and the Services, personalize your experience, process your requests, and process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
- Personal Information that you provide to Us including your name, address, email address, phone numbers and other basic contact information, and your preferences and credit card information.
- Non-personally identifiable information that We gather on the Site, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site and individual pages on the Site and data that We may collect through cookies, Web beacons or other means. You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser; however, this may affect your ability to use the Site.
- General information regarding the orders you place through the Site.
C. Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide the Services and products;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce Our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze usage of the Site, improve and measure interest in Our Services, and inform users about Services, products and updates;
- provide users with information that may affect their use of the Site, the Services and products;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to Our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform certain other business activities.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share and you hereby consent to Our sharing of personal information with the following:
- Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the Services or products We provide to you, enforce Our Terms of Service and other agreements and to promote trust and safety.
- Service providers and others who help with Our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Services and other products to Our users. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Unless We tell you differently, such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use Personal Information We share with them beyond what is necessary to assist Us.
- Third parties if We believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply Our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Post Planner, Our employees, Our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Information shared. For instance, when you request information, Services or products from Us, from Our affiliates or a third party through Us, or when you post information to the Site or through the Services, you provide your consent for Us to share that information with others. Please note that whenever you post information on or through the Site or Services you are giving Us your consent to share that information with third parties.
D. Third Party Websites & User Files
E. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may contact Us at support at postplanner.com to review any Personal Information We store about you that is not available on the Site. There may be a charge associated with such requests.
Additionally, We may retain Personal Information to resolve disputes, enforce Our policies, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
You should know that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, regardless of any effort on Our part to protect Our Personal Information, so We make no guarantees. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and you should not expect that your Personal Information will remain private. Additionally, it is your responsibility to keep your account and Personal Information safe and secure by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
G. Policy Toward Children
Post Planner is concerned about the safety and privacy of children who use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, We will never knowingly request Personal Information from anyone less than 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has provided Us with Personal Information without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact Us at support at postplanner.com and We will use Our best efforts to promptly remove such information from Our files.
H. Notification of Changes
I. Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Site, please send a detailed message to support at postplanner.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.