Let me guess...
You're confused about the exact dimensions to make your images (cover photo, profile pic, etc.) on your Facebook page.
And images for Twitter, Pinterest & Google+ also confuse you.
The guys over at TentSocial created an enormously long list of all the social media image dimensions & put it into one giant infographic!
Before I show you the infographic, here are the most important dimensions & specs you need to know:
Image Dimensions for Facebook:
- Cover Photo - 851 x 315 pixels
- Profile Photo - 160 x 160 pixels
- App Thumbnails - 111 x 74 pixels
- Timeline Images - 403 x 403 pixels
- Header Image - 520 x 260 pixels
- Profile Picture - 81 x 81 pixels
- Cover Photo - 2120 x 1192 pixels
- Profile Photo - 270 x 270 pixels
- Shared Images in Feed - 497 x 373 pixels
- Horizontal Logo - 100 x 60 pixels
- Cover Photo - 646 x 220 pixels
* I'll be honest I didn't know LinkedIn had Cover Photos!!! Did you???
- Profile Photo - 160 x 165 pixels
- Board Thumbnails - 222 x 150 pixels
- Pins on Main Page Preview - 192 x Scaled height in pixels
- Profile Photo - 110 x 110 pixels
- Container - 1024 x 410 pixels
- Photos in Feed - 510 x 510 pixels
- Cover Art - 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Text/Logo - 1546 x 423 pixels