Want to reach more people on Facebook?
If so, you need to learn as much as you can about Facebook’s news feed algorithm.
But I get it. A lot of change has taken place this year. It's easy to complain and get caught up in the #DeleteFacebook hype.
So what does all of this mean to you in this immensely competitive and saturated market? And how can you get your content seen and shared on Facebook in 2018?
If you're ready to grow your business on Facebook, grab the all-new guide, "How The Facebook Algorithm Really Works."
This FREE guide will show you how to leverage the most sophisticated social algorithm and beat it in 2018!
DOWNLOAD: Ready to navigate the Facebook algorithm in 2018? Grab a free copy of our easy to follow guide!
Reaching Your Fans in 2018
Remember back in the day when organic reach hovered around 15-20%? Those days are long gone.
Today, we've seen a massive drop with most Facebook Pages coming in between 1-2%.
While many strategies to get back into the News Feed and increase organic reach have adjusted over the years, one has remained the same:
Being authentic in your actions and your interactions is a winning strategy!
This comes down to a few important elements:
- Have fun with your posts
- Interact and engage
- Ask open-ended questions
- Let your personality shine
- Brand your content
- Give back to your community
- Share value that multiplies
- Pay attention to what works and double down on those efforts
But to succeed on Facebook in 2018, you’re going to need to do all these and more.
Here's what you'll get in the new Facebook Algorithm guide:
- How to Reach Your Fans in 2018
- Understanding the Value of a Fan in 2018
- Creating Engaging Content
- Make It Your Year Of Video
- Live Video vs. Native
- Create More Visual Content
- Use Friend Power to Build a Tribe
- Dive Into Facebook Audience Insights
- Grow Your Community with Facebook Groups
- Build Out Your Pay to Play Model
- Your Next Steps (Cranking Up Results!)
Grab Your Copy
People love to debate the Facebook algorithm.
Get the real scoop and grow your visibility, credibility, and engagement with Facebook marketing in 2018!