Facebook is my favorite place to find business articles online.
The content is NON-STOP because of the awesome people I follow!
So thank goodness for the Facebook "Save" feature!
I've been saving articles left & right since FB launched it -- which makes it super easy for me to list my favorites here.
I'm talking about articles that offer answers to questions like these:
- What do rich people keep next to their beds?
- How do you maximize the 2 most productive hours of your day?
- How do you write emails that nobody will ignore?
Intriguing, right? :)
Ok, time to read them!
>> Click to Tweet <<
41 Must Read Business Articles I Saved with Facebook's "Save" Feature
1. 7 Things You Can (legally) Steal from Successful Companies
As they say, STEAL from the BEST.
2. How to Keep Your Readers on Your Blog Longer
Powerful tips from Neil Patel.
3. 20 Super-Successful People Share Their New Year’s Resolution
Learn what Arianna Huffington, Mark Cuban and others resolved to do.
4. 20 Habits for Success I Learned Working for Two Billionaires
This article is packed with practical tips.
5. 7 Pieces of Wisdom That Will Change the Way You Work
Wise stuff here!
6. Wall Street CEO: Successful People I’ve Seen Share Two Traits
7. Investor Daymond John Explains What He Learned From Losing $6 Million
This is one of the hardest & most expensive lessons Daymond John ever learned.
8. The Art Of Self-Promotion
Promote yourself without being a jerk.
9. What Rich People Have Next To Their Beds
HINT: books! Lots & lots of books.
10. How Can I Have More Meaningful Conversations with People in Today's World?
There's lots of cool stuff on Quora.
11. How To Sell Absolutely Anything At Full Price
This was amazing.
12. How I Kept a 373-Day Productivity Streak Unbroken
He wrote 516 out of 518 days!
13. How I’ve Built 5 Multimillion-Dollar Software Companies
Here's how they did it.
14. Malcolm Gladwell on What Really Makes People Disruptive
Most successful disrupters share one important trait.
15. What Successful People Do On The Weekend
Go ahead... take a guess!
16. Secrets of the Most Productive People
Check out these daily routines.
17. Psychologists Discovered How To Make People Like You
Need more contacts & friends?
18. This Insane New App Will Allow You To Read Novels In Under 90 Minutes
This one changed my life! ;)
19. I Took The Dalai Lama To A Ski Resort And He Told Me The Meaning Of Life
Talk about an enticing headline?!
20. How To Sell Yourself In 30 Seconds And Leave People Wanting More
You only have 30 seconds to get people interested.
21. The Difference Between Salespeople Making $40,000 And Those Making $8 Million
It's probably not what you think.
22. How to Maximize the 2 Most Productive Hours of the Day
Use your window of opportunity.
23. If Someone Handed Steve Jobs A Pen, This Is How He Would've Sold It
How would Steve Jobs have sold a billion dollars worth of pens?
24. 12 Successful Entrepreneurs Share The Best Advice They Ever Got
This, I needed to hear!
25. 5 Quotes From Billionaire Mark Cuban That Will Inspire You To Work Your Ass Off
Dude knows his stuff.
26. Never Bring This Up During a Job Interview
Don't do it!
27. The 22 Most Important Finance Books Ever Written
Read these books if you want to be great.
28. Meet A Man Who Has Slept Only 4.5 Hours A Day For 2 Years
Don't think it's possible? Read on!
29. Richard Branson's Top 10 Tips for Succeeding at Business
Learn from the best.
30. 7 Public Speaking Secrets From TED Legend Simon Sinek
It's not as hard as you think.
31. The 20 Most Popular TED Talks Of All Time
32. How The Most Successful People Conquer Burnout
It happens to everyone. Here's how to get through it.
33. How to Write a Sentence
34. What 33 Successful Entrepreneurs Learned From Failure
35. 40 Under 40: ‘What I would tell my 20-year-old self’
You can’t be an expert at everything.
36. 3 Pearls of Startup Wisdom From Peter Thiel
I learned a lot from this piece.
37. 10 Things I Learned by Studying Every 'Shark Tank' Pitch Ever Made
Learn the art of the pitch.
38. 14 Billionaires Who Started With Nothing
They started with nothing & are now some of the wealthiest people on the planet.
39. Power Words You Should Be Using To Get People’s Attention
Sharp. Renewed. Instantly.
40. What Went Wrong: 101 Failed Startups Tell All
Nobody wanted what they were offering.
41. 10 Ways To Start An Email That No One Will Ignore
Never get automatically archived again.
Those should keep you busy for a while!
Now it's your turn.
Found any killer business articles on Facebook lately?
Please post a link in the comments so I can read your favorite stuff.