Facebook is so much more than cat memes and marketers!
Countless civic groups, churches, government organizations, charities & other non-profits use Facebook to raise money & get exposure for important causes.
But finding these organizations can be difficult. And everyone has their own favorite charity, right?
To make it easy, I listed 60 of my favorite Facebook pages for non-profits, charities & NGOs. Some of these groups you'll recognize:
- World Wildlife Fund
- Planned Parenthood
- Boy Scouts of America
- The Humane Society of the United States
But others on the list are more obscure.
Either way this article has some awesome Facebook pages you should follow today!
60 Must-Follow Facebook Pages for Non-Profits & Charities
One thing to notice on these awesome fan pages is how well they use their cover photo & profile image to tell their story.
Enjoy! And if you feel so inclined, by all means... DONATE!
2. Girl Scouts
4. Focus on the Family
6. The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
8. World Wildlife Fund
The cool thing you'll notice on this page -- and other non-profit pages -- is the ability to donate right on the Facebook page!
Really great feature for non-profits to have right on Facebook!
9. Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
10. Lions Clubs International
11. Gospel for Asia
12. Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
13. Boy Scouts of America
14. Compassion International
16. Muscular Dystrophy Association
17. Alzheimer's Association
18. Doctors Without Borders
21. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
22. Greenpeace USA
23. Planned Parenthood
24. Save the Children
25. Invisible Children
26. Boys & Girls Clubs of America
27. Habitat for Humanity
28. Reach Out and Read
29. USAID - US Agency for International Development
30. Susan G. Komen
31. Feeding America
32. National Exchange Club
33. The Salvation Army USA
34. American Red Cross
35. Veterans of Foreign Wars VFW
36. American Diabetes Association
37. Shriners Hospitals for Children
38. ACLU Nationwide
39. The Humane Society of the United States
40. Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
41. World YMCA
42. American Heart Association - My Heart. My Life
43. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
44. Make-A-Wish America
45. American Cancer Society
46. Jesus Said Love
47. Everytown for Gun Safety
49. Special Olympics
50. The ALS Association
51. Fuck Cancer
52. Invisible People
53. World Vision USA
54. Stand Up To Cancer
55. Living Water International
57. charity: water
58. March of Dimes
59. No Kid Hungry
60. Non-Profits on Facebook
Facebook created this page to help non-profit organizations.
Putting together this list was fun & rewarding. These groups have important stories to tell -- stories that NEED to be heard!
What are your favorite non-profits to follow on Facebook?
My advice: pick a few organizations you can really get behind & then engage with the pages as much as you can.
I added the pages above to a Facebook interest list called Non-Profits on Facebook -- so follow that, too.
I also put the pages in the "Non-Profits on Facebook" folder in the Post Planner app so you can add the content to your Viral Photos & Trending Content!
Here I explain how to add the non-profits folder to your app:
ViewHide comments (2)