Facebook is always getting accused of not listening to its users.
But in Facebook's defense, those users total more than a billion people!!
Can you imagine how long it would take to answer just one question from every one of them... yikes!
Last week, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg announced that he'd answer questions from users in an online town hall meeting on November 6.
On October 30, Zuckerberg posted this to his Facebook profile:
Yes, you read that correctly!
Within minutes the new page exploded with Likes. And it had more than 70k Likes when I wrote this article.
The questions started coming in immediately -- both serious & silly:
- Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?
- What's your phone number?
- One simple question: When are we getting back our post's and page's organic reach?
- What is the future of Facebook Events?
- You haven't tweeted in a couple of years now. Do you ever login to Twitter and read tweets? Do you find Twitter to be a useful service?
Anyway, the announcement got me thinking about what I'd ask Zuckerberg if I got an interview with the tech giant.
So I posted a few of those questions here.
>> Click to Tweet <<
10 Questions for Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg
Would I ask only questions related to Facebook?
Would all my questions be serious?
I wonder if Zuckerberg will even field some of the toughest questions submitted for the Q & A.
Here are 10 questions I'd ask the Zuckdog if I were given the opportunity (and I submitted these questions via the Q-&-A page):
1. What decision from the early days of Facebook do you regret?
2. Do you ever want to sell your shares & retire?
3. What Facebook feature do you wish you'd never launched?
4. Which person has had the most influence on your life?
5. Apple or Android?
6. Will you ever have children?
7. Why not let users choose a news feed with or without the algorithm?
8. How much time do you spend on Facebook each day?
9. Besides Facebook & a Facebook-owned app, what's your favorite mobile app?
10. Will you ever launch your own line of hoodies?!
So there you go!
What do you think his answers would be?
What would you ask the Zuck?
I'd love it if Mark answers just one of my questions. We'll see!
How about you?
What will you ask the Zuck during the November 6 Q & A?
Please post your questions on his Facebook page & in the comment section below.